Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 28, 2013

There is an Easter egg in this chart!

There is an Easter egg in this chart!:
Can you find an Easter Egg in this chart?Do not worry, you are not time traveling or seeing things. Its just that, this year I have decided to publish our Easter Egg a few days early.
And oh, I have 3 reasons for it:
  1. 2 of my favorite festivals – Easter & Holi (a festival of colors, celebrated in India) are this week. Holi is today (Wednesday) & Easter on Sunday.
  2. My kids are super excited about Holi as this is the first time they will be playing it. So we have family time from today until Wednesday and I do not feel like writing a blog entry on Friday :)
  3. I like to have 3 reasons for everything.
Hence the Easter Egg is advanced a few days. But it is just as fun (or may be better) as previous Easter eggs.

Easter Egg 2013:

  1. Download this file.
  2. Find the Easter Egg

Previous Easter Eggs

If you want few more challenges, try our Easter eggs from past – 2009, 20102011 & 2012.
PS of new readers of Chandoo.org: Every year, around Easter time, I hide Easter egg(s) and our community searches for them. It is a fun adventure and along way you might learn something cool about Excel. So jump in and Enjoy.
PPS: Oh yea, Happy Holi to our Indian friends & Happy Easter to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment