Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love letters to Chandoo.org

Love letters to Chandoo.org:
Love letters to Chandoo.orgHi folks,
Today is valentines day. So I thought I should share a few love letters I recently got.
Correction: These letters are not for me, but for our site – Chandoo.org
Addendum: Don’t write me off yet. In my college days I did get all of 17 love letters, mostly because campus postman mistook me (room number 79) for the six foot athletic hunk in room number 29.
While I may not get cat calls & suggestive remarks when I walk on the street, Chandoo.org, the site would totally be kissed and hugged by people of all sexes and ages (well 21 and above).
You see, our site is like Ryan Gosling of Excel websites (or Mila Kunis). Those of slightly older can imagine Chandoo.org as George Clooney or Marissa Tomei of the data analysis world.
How else can I explain the barrage of love letters I get for Chandoo.org?

Here is a sample

Sent by Paul Wyatt,
Hi Chandoo.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding. I have now successfully purchased your course and look forward to discovering Power Pivots and applying your teachings to my own employment. It will be very interesting to see what can be achieved by bringing Excel, VBA (downloaded but still yet to learn) and SQL together with Power Pivots.
I am very excited to be on this course. You really are a fantastic tutor and have made a real difference. You don’t offer value for money, you offer excellent and complete services for incredible prices. There is nothing else out there that is as immediately useable as your courses are.
Kindest regards,
Paul Wyatt

Read our love letters this valentines day

Of course, Paul is not the only one raving about Chandoo.org. There are more. So I created a love letters page. Here you can find some of the recent letters I got. I will update this page with more as we go.
Check out our love letters.

Love is not one way street

Of course, it would be cruel to take all this love and give nothing back. But you know I am not like that.
So here we go again.
I truly love you,
because you take time to learn

because you respond to me with comments

because you share your knowledge with me

because you correct me when I am wrong

because you always open my mails

because you tell others about me

because you smile when I joke (even if it is a geeky silly joke)

because you support me by buying what I sell

because you force me to be better at what I do

and above all,

because you are awesome!!!

Do you love Chandoo.org?

We love you too!!!
Go ahead and profess your love for Chandoo.org in these 4 ways:
  1. Tell your colleagues / friends why you love us. Send them here.
  2. Tweet your love
  3. Like us in Facebook. Tell the world about your relationship with us.
  4. Leave a comment and tell why you love us.
Go!
PS: The picture (of woman writing a love letter) is how I am imagining you. Gorgeous, happy, fun & awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment