Here is a New year gift to all our readers – free 2013 Excel Calendar Template.
This calender has,
- One page full calendar with notes, in 4 different color schemes
- Daily event planner & tracker
- 1 Mini calendar
- Monthly calendar (prints to 12 pages)
- Works for any year, just change year in Full tab.
Download 2013 Calender – Excel FileClick below links to download the calendar you want:
- 2013 Calendar & Daily planner [Works in Excel 2007, 2010 & 2013]
- 2013 Calendar Template [Excel 2007, 2010 & 2013]
- 2013 Calendar Template [Excel 2003]
How does this Calendar work?This is the same file as 2012 calendar with the year changed. The new feature is event planner. So I will explain that alone.
- First take a look at either 2011 calendar or 2012 calendar pages to see how the basic calendar is constructed.
- In the daily events tab, we have full calendar for 2013 (or any other specified year) listed one day per row (so maximum rows are 366).
- Each day can be marked as one of the 4 types of events – Important , Anniversary, Holiday or Vacation.
- When you mark a day with either of these 4 events, in an extra column, a formula determines which event it is and places a number (between 1 to 5 – 1 for Important, 2 for Anniversary … 5 for no event)
- Back in the full calendar, we use conditional formatting to color a day based on what number is associated with it in daily planner.
- COUNTIF formulas are used to count how many days are marked as Important, Anniversary or Holiday and summarized in the full calendar view.
More Calendar Downloads:Download these additional calendar templates and start your new year in awesome fashion!
2012 Calendar, 2011 Calendar, New Year Resolution Tracker, Picture Calendar Template
Techniques used: INDEX | OFFSET| INDIRECT | Array Formulas | Using Date & Time in Excel | Conditional Formatting